Our school is a not-for-profit institution and receives no direct public funding. Families and sponsors pay socially-affordable school fees, and additional funds can provide high-quality staff and material resources that 'make a big difference'. You can join the journey by investing your passion, energy, expertise, time and money:
- Volunteer your expertise and time
By offering their time and expertise, and paying their own expenses, volunteers make a significant contribution to the life of the school and its students. Nearly all the international support for the project is provided on a voluntary basis, including the work of the Arup Design Team.
Invest your money in ...
- Teacher Resource Centre, including teacher training
- Sponsor a day pupil or a remote area student from a disadvantaged family
- Buildings & infrastructure
- Dining Hall extension - a multi-functional space including provision of school meals for residential students
- Completion of the Secondary School and related infrastructure
- Landscaping of the school campus and creation of sports facilities
- Arena/Assembly Courtyard
How to donate or invest: